Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Little Mermaid

My mom was in the same room as I was watching Real World Cancun, for those of you who don't know what that is, it's a show where they put 8 strangers in a house and video tape their lives. Any who, the show is not for kids. Its, and I quote, "Sex, alcohol, and drama". I guess it is not something my mother wants me to be watching. Well, mother, I guess I also shouldn't watch music videos, vh1, a good portion of movies, and many other things. Just because I'm watching sex, alcohol and drama does not mean I am partaking in such things! Geez. So, I turn on Shark Week on the Discovery Channel. She walks out of the room and says, "Maybe you should watch the Little Mermaid." No, mom, I don't want to watch the Little Mermaid, I want to watch Real World. If I was in a Disney mood, maybe, but not tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment