Friday, August 21, 2009

Dijourno Pizza

As everyone knows, Dijourno is the best oven cooked pizza ever! I went to the grocery store with my mom to get Gatorade and I saw the pizza and I asked if I could get one. She said get two, so I did and then we went home. Soon after I had to leave to go back to field hockey, so I did not get to have one of the pizzas and I thought the other one would be there tomorrow for me to eat. Right? Wrong. My mother made both the pizzas because someone (PATRICK!) was complaining that he got none even though he already had lunch. The second pizza; gone. The next day, my dad realized that we need parm. cheese for dinner so he had to run to the grocery store to get some. I asked him nicely if he would pick up a pizza and to make it a supreme, so Maureen and Patrick wouldn't eat it. He did. I went to my friend's house last night and I came home to find the third pizza eaten. I can never win.

1 comment:

  1. you can grab a big pizza offer buy one get one free at Bellacinos pizza and grinder.
    You can grab printable coupons for this at www.clickmycoupon.com

    ReplyDelete