Saturday, August 1, 2009

"At Least Say It Like You Mean It!"

Sorry for lack of updates, for those of you that are reading this. I went to the beach with my friend for a few days, good times. Today at dinner (my first home cooked meal in a while), I forget what I said. I guess it was something to piss Maureen off. She decided that payback would be to put her cheese on my leg and walk away snickering. It took me a few moments to notice, but when I did I yelled to my mother that Maureen put cheese on my leg. Do you know what she did? She laughed. Then I began to say that if I had done something like this, she definitely would have told me that that was not right. I told her to yell at Maureen, and she did. "Maureen, that wasn't nice." Like seriously?? I could do better than that! "At least say it like you mean it!!" I yelled. This is the welcome home I get. Cheese on my leg, yes, I missed you guys too.

No comments:

Post a Comment